|Lemon Lime and Bitters|
- Lemonade (Ice Cold)
- Lime Cordial
- Angostura aromatic bitters
Glass and a stirrer
- Put ice into a glass
- Pour in the lemonade making sure you tip the glass as you pour it in (this reduces the amount of bubble foam on top of the lemonade) 200 to 230 mls
- Add 30 mls of lime cordial to the lemonade
- Sprinkle 4-7 drops (depending how much bitters taste you enjoy)
- Stir and serve
- How can we make this drink more classy? Use a straw and umbrellas are always popular.
- When can we drink this? Anytime.
- Will we get drunk? If you drink enough with a lot of bitters or if you are Roy you only need one drink with 2 drops of bitters.
- How long will one bottle of bitters last? A long time.
- What if it tastes bad? I guess that means you don't like lemon lime and bitters try a different drink.